Elbow Pluck Armlock
[s3bubbleVideoSingle bucket=”attacking.from.cross.side.output” track=”attacking.from.cross.Elbow-Pluck-Armlock.1080.mp4″ aspect=”16:9″ autoplay=”false” download=”false” cloudfront=”” start=”false” finish=”false” /]
For this armlock we are going to attack the inside arm.
Unlike the Kimura and Americana where our focus was the outside arm. I want to be facing toward my opponents head. If I can have my outside arm underhook his outside arm that would be ideal.
If for some reason I can not get my arm under his, I will have my elbow on the ground and I will be trapping his arm with my elbow tightly against his body. Now, when I grab his inside arm, I want to make sure I have his elbow in the palm of my hand. And with my thumb and first two fingers,
I grab just above this little knob on the elbow. You should be able to feel what I am talking about. This helps secure your grip and to keep the opponents elbow in the proper position. Once I have the arm secure I am going to make sure that my weight is on top of my opponents chest. I don’t want to be sitting my weight on the ground.
I want to be heavy on him. I also want to make sure to keep my bottom knee almost right under his shoulder before I go to step over.
This will help to prevent him from pulling his arm down and out. Giving us a better chance of finishing the move. Once I have put my weight onto his chest I am going to step my back leg over his head putting my foot flat on the ground next to his jaw.
Keeping my weight heavy on the opponent I am going to start driving my hip forward into his elbow and slightly arching my back. While at the same time use my foot to pull his head back towards me.
Error: Your Requested widget "FB Comments Master Basic " is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area avada-blog-sidebar]
- [do_widget id="text-5"]
- [do_widget id="text-4"]
- [do_widget id="recent-posts-widget-with-thumbnails-2"]
- [do_widget id="rss-2"]
- [do_widget_area avada-footer-widget-1]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-2"]
- [do_widget_area avada-footer-widget-2]
- [do_widget_area avada-slidingbar-widget-1]
- [do_widget id="text-7"]
- [do_widget id="wpcw_course_progress-2"]
- [do_widget_area avada-slidingbar-widget-2]
- [do_widget id="text-6"]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-2"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
- [do_widget id="search-2"]
- [do_widget id="recent-comments-2"]