Henry Akins’ Hidden Jiu Jitsu
The “Optimists” Half Guard System
Purchase Not Complete. Check Out this Special Offer!
Because At The End Of The Day…Half Guard Top = Its just side control with your leg stuckHalf
Guard Bottom = Half way to a dominate position
YOUR VIP Price
Today ONLY $57
The Total Half Guard System includes SIXTEEN modules where I share with you the concepts, ideas and functional principles of escaping, passing, sweeping, reversing, and submitting.
Total Half Guard System:
– Shutting down Half Guard from the top is EASY… everyone is playing a different style of half guard so you MUST MASTER the art of QUICLY identifying WHICH half guard your opponent is setting up and the EXACT “key movement” needed to SHUTDOWN their game no matter which one they are playing. And, I GUARANTEE you have never seen this simple approach to shutting down Half Guards.
– Making yourself 100% comfortable on the bottom of Half Guard requires you make ONE adjustment as your opponent sets up their Half Guard passing. Do it right and you’re on the attack and not stuck on the bottom… Do it wrong and you’re Under Water
- Half Guard On Top – Concepts of Top Position From the Half Guard.
- Half Guard On Top – Transitioning to the Mount.
- Half Guard On Top – Freeing the Foot After Obtaining the Mount Position.
- Half Guard On Top – Transitioning to the Cross Side Position.
- Half Guard Bottom – Recovering the Guard.
- Half Guard Bottom – Proper Bridging with Conection.
- Half Guard Bottom – Hook-Sweep.
- Haft Guard Bottom – Hook Sweep to Back.
- Half Guard Bottom – Turning to the Knees or Turning to take the Back with Under Hook.
- Half Guard Bottom – Sweeping with the Under Hook.
- Half Guard Bottom – Recovery from Knee Slice Path.
Normal Hidden Jiu Jitsu Training System Tuition
YOUR one time only price-Today ONLY $57
Hidden Jiu-Jitsu – 2018 – Half Guard Top Bottom