Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu Turtle System
How to Completely Dominate The Most Misunderstood Position In Jiu-Jitsu!
YOUR VIP Price
Today ONLY $97
34 Videos Show You Every Hidden Detail You Need To Know To Dominate The Turtle Position From The Top Or Bottom!
Now picture this: anytime you find yourself in the top or bottom of the turtle position, you easily take your opponent down and take the cross side, the back, the mount or… submit them right there, and they can’t even see it coming.
- Connecting the head and shoulder for the takedown
- Backing out to deal with the sprawl
- Drill moving in and out on the bottom to setup the takedown
- Dealing with the neck grab Guilloteen grip
- Freeing the arm and attacking the neck.
- ealing with the chin strap choke
- Takedown and counter from the D’Arce grip
- Sit back takedown from D’Arce grip
- Shoulder lock from the anaconda grip out take grip
- Takedown from chest grab
- Sit out to the back from chest grab
- The D’arce defense.
- Trapping the arm and sitting back when they grab around the chest and sprawl
- Swimming to the back with the elbow when they transition to the side
- Arm trap and roll when they transition to the side
- Arm trap and roll when they transition to the side out take
- Alligator roll when they go to the side.
- Siting down and taking them over when you cant trap the arm
- Guard recover when they get behind you
- Learning how to move and destabilize your opponent when they try to get hooks
- Driving them over the ankle when they wrap with the over hook
- Pulling the hips towards the ankle when they wrap the over hook
- Dropping down for the low single when they base out with the over hook
- Using the leg to throw them back to crosside using the over hook grip
- Grabbing the arm and throwing them back to the cross side
- Inverted bow and arrow
- Top – Chin strap choke
- Transitioning to the side
- Setting up the crucifix and attacking the arm. and the neck
- The clock choke
- The Wallid Ismael Clock Choke
- Pulling the hips down to put the person back on their back
- Getting the hooks in
- Getting the hooks in
- Turtle position dealing with the whizzer
- Going front the whizzer to the low single
- Takedown from the under hook and chin strap
Normal Hidden Jiu Jitsu Training System Tuition
YOUR one time only YOUR one time only price-Today ONLY $97
Hidden Jiu-Jitsu – 2018 – Turtle System